- Generous fit in shoulders and chest
- 5.25 oz. twill, 65% polyester/35% cotton
- The hardest-working long sleeve work shirt available
- Easy care stain release
- Moisture-wicking for comfortable wear
- Pencil division in left chest pocket; Doghouse sleeve plackets
- Colors match our Original 874®
This traditional work shirt features a generous cut through shoulders and chest to give you plenty of room for movement. It has a square tail design that looks good tucked in or hanging out. It’s crafted from our sturdy poly/cotton, twill work cloth woven for durability and longevity. This shirt will also help you stay dry with its moisture-wicking properties. For added utility, two chest flap pockets with button closure provide storage on the job. Other details include pencil division on left pocket, standard spread collar, and dye to match melamine buttons.